Bicep Resistance Training Exercises
In our last post, we focused on how resistance training exercises have helped trainers get their clients into the best shape of their lives! In this blog, we will be introducing some new exercises you could be including in your daily workout with Triletics. Let’s get started, shall we?
Let’s face it, many people care about how they look, and if you didn’t too, then you wouldn’t be working out with our Triletics bands! Biceps are known as a necessity in the fitness industry. If you’ve got biceps, you must be strong. To get biceps that are toned and sexy, all you have to do it use our resistance training exercises in the following manner:
- Connect the Triletics multi-purpose belt around something stable on the ground. If you have a cardio machine, you can attach it to one of the legs.
- Feed the bands into the buckle.
- Take the bands and securely grab them palm up.
- Curl the bands up, just like a dumbells. If you feel like you need more resistance, be sure to choose from the 7 different levels of resistance that we have available. If you still need more resistance for your level, hold a dumbbell in assistance to your resistance band.
- Do 4 sets of 12 reps to build optimum muscle and get tone!
If you feel like these resistance training exercises are just what you need to get into the best shape of your life, stay tuned for our next blog to be posted in a few days where we will include another way you could be using your Triletics bands to pump up your shoulder muscles. .