Abdomen Resistance Training Exercises
If you have been following our blog series, then you already know how you can achieve round and proud shoulders from our resistance training exercises. We promised that in this post, we would give you an abdominal workout to help you get that six pack you have been trying hard to get! Summer isn’t over yet, and you still have plenty of time to perfect your six pack! With that being said, here is are awesome resistance training exercises using our Triletics bands to help you work towards six pack abs.
- Find a heavy and sturdy base to wrap your Triletics bands around so it is even on both sides.
- Lay down on your back with your head towards to base of where you bands are wrapped.
- Grab the handles with your hands and space yourself a distance that creates tension in the Triletics bands.
- Keep your hands at a 40 degree angle from your stomach and keep your knees bent.
- From there, you will do small crunches keeping yours arms straight, touch your knees at the end of your crunch. This will target your abdomen.
The next ab resistance training exercise targets the sides of your abs.
- Laying in the same position, bring your arms down to your sides.
- Take your heels in more towards your buttocks.
- You will then reach your left hand down to your left ankle, go back to center, and bend down and reach your right hand to your right heel, all this time make sure your spine is flat on the ground.
Do these ab exercises 4 times a week and watch your six pack abs become more defined! Stay tuned for our next blog where we will talk about glute exercises!